Being healthy and stay fit are goals that we all yearn for. Let check out these 7 tips that will help you stay in shape but also having a healthier body.
1/ Sleeping in a right way
While sleeping our body will produces Fat burning hormone called Growth Hormone which help mobilizes fat from fat reserves and help use that for energy and our body repair. There are some notes to help us improve our sleep quality so that the Growth Hormone can be produce more.
- Keep the room cool (around 65-68 degrees)
- Make sure the room is dark, no light coming in (since the darkness will stimulate melatonin which trigger growth hormone)
- Shouldn’t use phone, computer before sleep (avoid exposing eyes to blue light)
- Get to bed before 11pm
- Take vitamin b1, d3, zinc before bed help relax and sleep better (this also help with over thinking, try to solve problems before going to bed)
- Do 10 to 15 minutes light exercise before bed help reduce stress
2/ Intense Exercise – HIT
Fat won’t be burn right after we exercise. While exercise, we are tearing and stress our body and then in the recovery phase (sleeping time), fat will be burned.
WARNING: Shouldn’t eat protein (ex: protein bar, protein shake) before, during, after your workout since it will reduce the result
3/ Intermittent fasting
Fasting helps stimulate parasympathetic nervous system (or in simple call – rest and digest system)
- Should combine fasting with exercise
- No carbo snack (ex: wine, nuts, ice cream) before bed (it will block the fat burning process)
4/ Nutrition checklist for trigger Growth Hormone
- Vitamin B3
- Amino acid
- Zinc -> increase testosterone
- Vitamin D
- Potassium -> calm body, nerves, help muscles repair (shouldn’t take before bed since it makes we want to urinate)
5/ Organic product
The reason why we should choose organic product because pesticides, insecticides, herbicides, fungicides will stimulate estrogen which lower testosterone and lower growth hormone as well.