Some Products that you should have in each age stage
1/ Cleanse the skin – Choose the product that suitable with your skin condition.
- Milky Cleanser – Dry skin (Help to hydrate and not remove much oil from our skin)
- Foaming Cleanser – Oily Skin
2/ Apply Antioxidant – Help prevent and slowing down the aging process
- Vitamin C (make sure it has not been oxidized – if expose too much from sunlight or not store in proper condition, the vitamin C might lose it’s effective)
3/ Apply Moisturizer
4/ Apply Sunscreen (SPF 30 or more)
1/ Cleanse the skin
2/ Apply Anti-Aging Cream (Choose 1 among the suggestions below)
- Retin-A or Retinol – Should consult the doctor first to see the type and how frequent you can use in a week.
- Growth Factors – suitable for dry and sensitive skin
- Peptides base cream
- Normal skin: every 3 days
- Sensitive skin: once a week