1/ Cleanse the skin - Choose the product that suitable with your skin condition.
- Milky Cleanser - Dry skin (Help to hydrate and not remove much oil from our skin)
- Foaming Cleanser - Oily Skin
2/ Apply Antioxidant - Help prevent and slowing down the aging process
- Vitamin C (make sure it has not been oxidized - if expose too much from sunlight or not store in proper condition, the vitamin C might lose it's effective)
3/ Apply Moisturizer
4/ Apply Sunscreen (SPF 30 or more)
1/ Cleanse the skin
2/ Apply Anti-Aging Cream (Choose 1 among the suggestions below)
- Retin-A or Retinol - Should consult the doctor first to see the type and how frequent you can use in a week.
- Growth Factors - suitable for dry and sensitive skin
- Peptides base cream
- Normal skin: every 3 days
- Sensitive skin: once a week